From Paragon Wiki Archive
- 1 10.05.11 build 2110.201110031805.1
- 1.1 COMBINED
- 1.2 TASKS
- 1.3 POWERS
10.05.11 build 2110.201110031805.1
- Fixed a possible client crash when switching between Archetypes
- Premium Players who are above the influence cap should no longer have a chance to leak influence when trading.
- Players who attempt to take part in a trade would put either side of the trade above their influence cap will now get the following message:
- Trading cancelled - either you or your trading partner did not have enough inventory slots open or did not have enough items in inventory to complete the trade
- Influence now shows up red in email interface if it is too much for a character to claim
- Players who were stuck with too much influence in a pending claim should now be able to spend down to get out of their current state.
Incarnate Trial - The Underground
- The final encounter in the Underground Incarnate Trial now properly ends the trial in failure if the enrage timer is reached.
First Ward - Seed of Hamidon
- Increased the range at which badge credit for defeating the Seed of Hamidon can be awarded to participants.
Alpha Incarnate - Mender Ramiel Arc
- Characters should no longer be able to get themselves into a state where they can no longer obtain missions to continue Mender Ramiel's arc. Players whose characters are currently stuck on this arc should submit an in-game petition for resolution.
Hero Signature Story Arc I
- Fixed an issue in mission 3 where Lemkin was called a different name in a clue received.
- Players should no longer have the chance to get stuck in a mound of dirt when exiting to Mercy Island from the Sewer Trial.
Mastermind - Incarnate Powers
- Supremacy's Incarnate Shifts to Mastermind Minion and Lieutenant ranked pets on Incarnate Trials should now be working again.
- Fixed an issue which could cause gender deformation during Ultra Tailor sessions for players with weapon based powersets.