From Paragon Wiki Archive
- The Hollows: Changed the position of the contacts Julius the Troll and Flux. They should be easier to get to now.
- Boomtown: the Monster Babbage is now spawning correctly in this zone.
- Fixed the Head of the Hydra badge. It is now awarded correctly.
- Fixed Devouring Earth Plant resistance (was taking double damage to fire).
- Fixed Devouring Earth Mushroom resistance (was taking double damage to lethal).
- Modified (toned down) Outcast powers (Lts and Bosses).
- Modified (toned down) Troll powers (Lts and Bosses).
- Limited Tsoo's availability of Caltrops
- Improved Clear Mind duration to 90 seconds. Allowed stacking and improvement over level. (updated help text).
- Fixed bug with Medicine/Stimulant. Duration was longer than Clear Mind and is now 60 seconds. Allowed stacking and improvement over level. (updated help text).
- Reduced duration of Rikti communications officer\ss portal.
- Fixed (Increased) Hamidon Heal and Travel Enhancements.
- Fixed Spines/Ripper system chat message. System chat reported Ripper did smashing damage, but it really does Lethal.
- Fixed short help for Elude (it still said it was a toggle though it is a Click power now).
- Modified Hamidon.
- Modified Sewer Kraken Defense.
- Doubled the Duration of Discipline, Strength of Will and Iron Will Inspirations.
- More f/x changes to Blizzard (no change to power with this change, just visual f/x).
- Fixed an inaccuracy in damage calculation which could give pet owners who heal their pets XP when their pets are killed
- Split Combat and System channels into multiple new channel categories.
- Fixed bug which caused players to occasionally crash out of the game when trading with Ghost.
- Fixed bug with Info window which could crash the client if the user requested target had changed before the server got the request (dying villain, mapmoving player).
- Fixed rare crash which could occur if the Search Window was in use.
- Changed the first task of the Sister Psyche Task Force mission.
- Changed the first task of the Synapse Task Force mission.
- Changed the first task of the Bastion Task Force mission
- Fixed a bug affecting some missions that prevented players other than the one originally assigned the mission from being given rewards for completing the mission.
- Fixed bugs causing villains to jump through walls on many mission maps, often making missions impossible to complete.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players with certain network configurations from being able to complete the Respec procedure.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the client to crash after a player completed the Respec procedure.