From Paragon Wiki Archive
10/27/04 Patch Notes
- Fixed bug that caused some Giant Monsters and a few other villains to stop attacking.
- Fixed bad villain info text for Elementals.
- Removed Disorient attacks from Elemental minions (modified Elemental Lts and Boss attacks).
- Objectives in missions that give XP have had the amount of XP they give reduced at the higher levels, but the chance for earning a big Inspiration or Enhancement has been increased accordingly.
- You are now able to pick an Enhancement for a Story Arc reward, even if you out-leveled the ability to get rewards for the Story Arc. The Enhancement will be the level the Story Arc was issued at.
- Removed ambushes from missions occurring in hazard zones
- When a player earns a new costume slot, it will now copy the costume currently in slot 0. (Previously, it copied the original costume the character created)