Talk:Faultline (Pre-Issue 8)
o.o seems silly now, but sometime in the future you'll hop into faultline, and suddenly miss the old one. ^^ as zones get overhauled in the next several issues and some of the Warwalls go away, the games going to start to look radically different. I hope to have information saved away about the thigns we loose so we can always look back at it. Feel free to change the name of the article or categorie if you think of something better. --Sleepy Kitty 14:44, 27 November 2006 (PST)
- I took a bunch of shots and added them in a gallery. I have no problem with the format being overhauled as this remembrance page evolves, but a gallery was a simple way to add them for now. Given I8 may very well go live tomorrow, I would strongly suggest that if anyone wants additional screen shots, they get them tonight. - Sister Leortha 17:26, 27 November 2006 (PST)
- =^^= I've taken some 400ish MBs of photos of the zone over the last week, I'll poke through and add the ones that look nicest to me to what you have up. o.o if someone has the time, how bout grabbing the old plague and badge locations? I have toget to the Guardian Hami raid now, but I'll get some more stuff up once I'm back from it.
- Plaque and badge locations will not be lost from the wiki. They'll be right there in History of the various badge pages whenever we are ready to add them to this page. :) - Sister Leortha 17:47, 27 November 2006 (PST)
- I was thinking about adding a page like this and am very happy to see that others have already made it a great article. I just wanted to thank Sister Leortha and pre-thank Sleepy Kitty for uploading all of those pictures. - Snorii 18:07, 27 November 2006 (PST)
- Okay so I'm a bit of a history buff and decided to add a bit about what villains USED to roam the old zone. Can anyone confirm the part I added on Posi's TF? I never ran it pre Issue 8 but I do recall a LOT of complaints after I8 because getting the required number of Vahzilok was a nightmare and then they simply fized the problem by removiong that mission. Pretty sure it was Positron since all of Synapse involves Clockwork. Taxibot Sara2.0 19:02, 7 June 2008 (UTC)Taxibot Sara2.0
To DO list
- add old zone map -Done!
- occationaly pic of skyline from odd angles -getting there!
- see about pics of the old badge spots and plaques, possibly a comparasing between their locals.
- add preissue8 /locs for everything to page
- add listing of old zone sections/names of them.
- move info over from current faultline (check hist for untained version!)