This page is designed to show my power and powerset ideas. It is constantly changing, even for seemingly finished tables, so don't be surprised if something you saw last time is different this time around.
- Armor-set powers' debuff resistances should be considered there all the time. It'd just take up room to put them there since they would be anyway.
- Knockback and Knockdown are seperated for clarity, but work the same as always where knockdown is just low-magnitude knockback.
- Mez resistance and mez protection are seperated for clarity. Remember: mez resistance lowers duration, protection actually stops the effects from happening.
- Archery Assault
- Assault Weapons
- Dark Assault
- Feral Assault (Claws)
- Force Assault (Force Field)
- Gravity Assault
- Kinetic Assault
- Illusory Assault
- Martial Arts (w/ chi blasts?)
- Medieval Assault (Archery + Broad Sword)
- Ninjutsu Assault (Katana + Ninjitsu)
- Radiation Assault (Radiant Assault?)
- Sonic Assault
- Stony Assault
- Storm Assault (Electricity Assault's counterpart?)
- Tech Assault (Pulse Rifle)
- Urban Assault (Dual Pistols)
Buff / Debuff Powersets
- Electrical Aura (Magnetic Aura?)
- Energy Field (it'll be different from Force Field, I swear!)
- Teamwork (requires the Arachnos Widow to rename its set)
You can control the forces of the earth. You can manipulate earth and stone to defeat your foes. The crushing force of many earth powers can reduce a target's defense. Being of the earth, many of these powers need to be performed while on the ground.
Focus the dark power of the netherworld to control your foes. Dark control focuses on draining your opponent.
- Energy Aura (see Kinetic Aura for reason for change)
- Force Armor
- Kinetic Aura (Energy Aura change)
- Psionic Aura
- Radiatioactive Aura
- Sonic Armor
- Street Defense
- Storm Aura
- Darkness Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Force Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation (Light Manipulation?)
- Kinetic Manipulation
- Martial Arts
- Ninjitsu Manipulation (Ninjutsu Manipulation?)
- Plant Manipulation (Thorn Manipulation?)
- Poison Manipulation (Toxin Manipulation?)
- Radiation Manipulation
- Sonic Manipulation (Sound Manipulation?)
- Storm Manipulation
- Strength Manipulation
- Trick Arrows
- Energy Blade
- Gravity Melee
- Illusory Melee
- Poison Melee
- Psionic Melee
- Radiation Melee
- Dual Pistols
- Pulse Rifle
- Water Blast
- Demonology - Circle Behemoth as top tier?
- Mad Science - Hydra Men for a tier? kidnapped, super-powered, brainwashed people?
- Police (hero only? Thugs antihesis?)
- Wolfpack - 5th/Council Warwolves moreso than animals
An idea for a Rikti-based epic archetype that would be available to both heroes and villains.