Talk:Rogue Isles Villains
Shock Treatment is one tough ...
I just fought Shock Treatment on a Safeguard mission (Level 35 Brickstown) and she is TOUGH. Long list of powers, which made it pretty hard for my poor 'troller to survive. She also has some sort of alternate form, made from pure energy. -- StarGeekTalk page 22:16, 12 November 2006 (PST)
- Shock Treatment is an Elec/Elec brute. It was fun running with her on my brute, we just ran around and smashed stuff. That pure energy form is Power Surge. I can't wait to get it! --Konoko 12:35, 10 December 2006 (PST)
Shock Treatment Notes
Shock Treatment has some particularities:
-Most of the icons used by the game are taken from the wrong powerset.
-Chain Induction: Despite the description, this power didn't cause me any damage at all, but still drained Endurance.
-EM Pulse: This is a special and somewhat unique case: this attack is the result of the end of the power Power Surge. Shock Treatment can't unleash EM Pulses at her will.)
I fought a Rogue Island Villain named "Double Tap". He's not listed here.
- Was this on a Safeguard Mission? What level were you? - Snorii 07:57, 15 December 2006 (PST)
- Hey, a guy in my SG mentioned encountering this villain Giga Watts during a safeguard mission which involved Freakshow as the looters. Anyone else seen this one? --BustermanZero 06:10, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
- This isn't the first time I hear about this villain, but I haven't seen him so far... =/
- --Yakovlev 15:31, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Icecap has the following powers: Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Frost Breath. He doesn't seem to have any melee abilities. I don't know how to format things properly, so I'll leave it to someone more wiki-savvy than I to add this data in. Apocrypha 06:42, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yup, this matches with my data on this guy as well... Powers added as requested. Thanks for the info! =D
- --Yakovlev 15:29, 16 April 2008 (UTC)