Path down to Rock Wall room
There may be a faster path, but the path to the Rock Wall room I use is this:
- From the entrance room, drop down the hole which is the second from the right.
- There should be only one hole out of the room you land in. Drop down it.
- There are two holes leading from the next room you land in. You can see a rock bridge crossing one of them (east one I think), when you look down it. Take this one, but be careful not to slam into the second rock bridge that crosses it much deeper.
- You should then land in the Rock Wall room.
Is it right to say that Gale, Quill, Slate and Tundra are NPC Allies, considering they don't actually follow you around and beat up things? If they don't even aggro on anything which moves near them after rescue, that would basically remove them from the NPC Ally definition and put them into the Captive category. Sera404 09:07, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- The last time I did this trial (and it has been a while), they did attack the Crystal Titan when we led the Titan over to them. They however wouldn't follow us, but stayed in the area of their prisons. I was hoping that the devs would update their scripts so they would behave like most NPC allies. Seems like a bug to me that they aren't attacking anymore when they used to at least do that. - Snorii 15:12, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
- Whenever I've run the Eden Trial, we skip to the hostages when we reach the Titan's room. Once they're free, we herd the rest of the room toward them. They rain destruction down on those crystal DE like crazy. Tons of fun. If they're not aggroing anymore, something broke. --Eabrace 02:47, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Oh well, if they do attack things, I guess they are NPC Allies after all. However, a note probably should be made that they won't follow you. :3 Sera404 11:38, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Trial/TF Recipe Reward
Someone told me the recipe that drops from the completion reward is Pool C not Pool D for this, so is it a Trial or a Task Force?
The community knows it by the Eden Trial name. The Devs call it the Woodsmans Task Force officially , as well as the Eden Trial unofficially, which doesn't help the confusion. It drops Pool C as of May 2007. Pool D drops only from the Respec Trials and Hamidon. Catwhoorg 12:39, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
As per today's patch notes, the bug with starting Eden is supposedly fixed. I'll leave the warning up until there's some testing to confirm this.
--Ankhani 04:19, 25 May 2011 (UTC)