Epic Power Set Proliferation
- Patron Power Pools are still unlocked by the badge that comes from completing an Arachnos Patron's first arc. Only Villains can access that arc. Therefore, any Hero, Vigilante, or Rogue that wishes to have access to the Patron Power Pools, must first become a Villain and complete that arc. Once the Patron Power Pool is unlocked for the character, that character will always have access to their Archetype's Patron Power Pools even if they change alignment away from Villain.
- All alignments now automatically have access to their Archetype's Ancillary Power Pools at level 41, even Villains and Rogues.
- The Epic Archetypes did not get any new or proliferated Epic Power Sets.
There is parity, for the most part, between like Hero and Villain Archetypes and the Epic Power Sets they get to choose from depending on their Alignment. The distribution is as follows:
- Blasters get new Epic Power Sets based on the Mastermind ones, while Masterminds get new Epic Power Sets entirely
- Controllers access Dominator Epic Power Sets, while Dominators get new Epic Power Sets based on the Controller ones
- Defenders and Corruptors share each other's Epic Power Sets
- Scrappers and Stalkers share each other's Epic Power Sets (with exception)
- Tankers and Brutes share each other's Epic Power Sets (with exception)
The following are the new Epic Power Sets for each Archetype as introduced in Issue 18: