I think the map is missing heavy platforms. There were 3 for each side when Issue 7 was on Test Server.
- the map is DEFFINITLY missing things.. 2 of the heavy platforms and it has none of the pillboxes on it.. --Sleepy Kitty 01:03, 22 June 2006 (PDT)
- Another thing that might be nice to have are the alternate entrances into the zone. I know on the heroes' side you can go underneath the ramp (where the portal is to Atlas Park) and there are grates which take you to random entrance points in the zone. These disappear shortly after entry, so you can't use them to get back inside the Longbow base. - Snorii 07:02, 18 September 2006 (PDT)
It seems to me that there's a lot more that could be added to this article. A ToDo list then?
- An update of the map to include the two missing heavy platforms and all seven pillboxes (the VidiotMaps.com map looks to be correct)
- Information about the villain/hero reinforcements (I notice the Pillboxes article has more information but shouldn't it be clearly laid out here?)
- Who comes and when?
- Where do they head to?
- Detailing of the zone capture procedures and consequences (again, may be already present in the Pillboxes article)
- Do we want images of the zone just to give a general idea of what the architecture looks like when it's all captured by one side or the other (just one landscape shot for each)? Maybe that's too "spoilery"?
--Alex Hopkinson 06:04, 18 September 2006 (PDT)
What about talking about the 1000 prestige and how to get the mini giant robots? --Ephemerus 21:11, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Going to do some work on it to give people looking at this a better idea. Luke Danger 20:05, 9 September 2008 (UTC)