I was just about to add Devoured Pyriss to the DE page and upload an image I have of her from last weekend. Guess it's a good thing I decided to search for "Devoured Pyriss" first. Was any consensus reached on whether or not to include her in her mutated form? It was pretty cool to stumble across her in the late-game arc after helping corrupt her early on. On the other hand, I'm all for being as complete as possible in compiling information for the game. Do we have a general rule of thumb on procedures for anything that could be considered a spoiler? --Eabrace 14:43, 2 February 2007 (PST)
- The only procedure that I think we have is to put a spoiler template before the spoiler and end spoiler afterwards. I certainly think it should be added to the wiki though.
- Snorii 17:59, 2 February 2007 (PST)
o.o shouldn't jokes be kept to personal pages? this isn't even all that good a forgery --Sleepy Kitty 14:00, 26 January 2007 (PST)
- No joke. I replaced the in-game font with Comic-Sans. I'll get my friend's screenshot and post it as well.
- the question I left in the summary still applies though. Should this be left out of the wiki? it was a fun find having done Peter Themari's arc.
- o.o ah, kk, that explains the font being wrong, but why is the picture messed up? --Sleepy Kitty 01:32, 27 January 2007 (PST)