This is the only mission in which players can swim under the water. This was done as a test, and may be considered a preview of the much speculated water-zone.
- Untrue. That room can spawn in any Cimerora ruins mission.
- This room doesn't spawn everytime, just done this mish arc, and no map with uderwater swimming. :( -- DM Yarrow 14:02, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed. I also removed the speculatory part. Percy Winkley is not the best place to be putting speculation on future content, that should probably be kept on the Issue related pages. -- Sekoia 18:04, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- I did the arc last night with a 30 level and at the end went back to Croatoa and visited Percy. When I clicked on him I got a message (not a direct quote) that he had nothing more for me at this time but I should check back with him when I reached level 50. Not sure what that meant since I've seen nothing to indicate he has a 2nd arc available for 50 levels but I'll check it out this evening with one of my 50 levels. Probably nothing but HEY who knows? Taxibot Sara2.0 12:54, 28 July 2008 (UTC) Taxibot Sara2.0
- Took my 50 level to see Percy ... as I suspected he had nothing for her in the way of missions. Maybe I just read it wrong the other day. Taxibot Sara2.0 11:45, 29 July 2008 (UTC)Taxibot Sara2.0
- Okay I KNEW I wasn't crazy! Not even sure why, maybe I just needed a short break after a safeguard, but I clicked on Percy today and got this message Image:Percy.jpg . Now as I mentioned before when I checked with one of my 50 levels, that had already completed the origins of power arc he informed me he had nothing else for me. So the question is.. does he or doesn't he have more missions? If not, and it doesn't seem that he does, then why that message below level 50?
A note should be added that the "talk to" missions come in any order. -- DM Yarrow 13:45, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
But wait, there's more....
Is it worth noting that Percy also shows up in one of Harvey Maylor's missions?
I just got this mission and haven't run it yet. I'm curious to see if it's the same character model. --Alessar 22:00, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Yes, yes it is the same Percy who is now a contact. Alessar aka Erydanus 22:38, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
When I did Percy's Origin of Power arc on my SCIENCE scrapper, he sent me to War Witch then to Synapse, which isn't how the table says it should be. -- Hero2 19:02, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Are we absolutely certain it isn't random? It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a set of missions that are passed out in random order. (I'm thinking of certain TFs that have three or four missions mid-TF that were/are usually in random order.) --Eabrace 23:50, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty certain it's random. While I was running it with two mutation origin characters in tandem, one got the progession listed and one got a completely different order with Manticore second, which isn't listed at all. Peripheral 06:49, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Interestingly enough, I just did this arc, and did NOT get sent to Positron at all... War Witch, Synapse, Manticore, Sister Psyche, and the finale mission. Mutation origin character. SpaceNut 02:21, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- I played this recently with Technology and Magic toons and I'm sure Posi was skipped for them, too. (In fact, that's why I came to check this article.) -- Corlagon 15:08, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
Should this page be updated to reflect that the Sister Psyche step has been replaced with Penelope Yin in Issue 23 ? (and keep the Sister Psyche section as a historical note?) Pmoyer (talk) 17:20, 5 December 2019 (UTC)