I also have a CoH & CoV t-shirt that I bought from the website, but no idea where they are. I'll see if I can track them down. - Snorii 11:25, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Heh. I'd actually not meant to leave the div tags around the TOC because they didn't seem to make a difference there, but I guess that looks pretty good with both intro and TOC in a single div. --Eabrace 15:39, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- o,o hopefully, that ToC will be huge no matter what.. but.. @.@ it'll look bad if we either let it cause tons of empty space, or force everything out of alignment.. Hopefully the overview can be reasonably padded with info that it'll make things less unsightly. ^^ thanks for the div tag btw, was getting annoyed with trying to juggle brs and clrs to get the desired effect. --Sleepy Kitty 18:06, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
About that Cape
I just noticed this note on the CoV capes: Some advertisement kits given out to promote the upcoming release of City of Villains contained these items as well, but were only given to press and certain stores. That last part about only being given to press and certain stores is incorrect. They were also part of the advertising campaign packages in which the Lord Recluse "It's Only A Crime If You Get Caught" posters were bundled.
I should know. That's how I got mine. :) --Eabrace 23:37, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Suggested notes moved from main article
- Add note about PlayNC selling physical good in North America till mid 2006, EU still does.
- possible note about NCsoft asking for merchandise ideas back in 2004, but later abandoning the idea of selling items based on the IP
- Someone needs to raid the Korean store for merchandise images and info.
- Starting in 2008, the 'City of' Franchise's store at conventions has been referred to as "Wentworth's Store"