When you fight Indigo as a villain she cons as a Hero in the Longbow faction. Her description reads:
Rumors abound throughout the villain underground about two incredibly dangerous government operatives, code-named Agent Crimson and Agent Indigo. Indigo is supposed to be the information and retrival specialist, a deadly opponent who can read thoughts and see into the future.
- Snorii 18:04, 20 April 2006 (PDT)
- Should we have seperate pages for characters players encounter as a hero vs as a villain? Or should we integrate the two - If you are a hero, she is a contact, contact template follows. If you are a villain, she is a Hero, mob template follows. Sapph 13:22, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
- Is Hero about the equivalent of Archvillain? If so, then it seems having seperate Indigo (Contact) and Indigo (Hero) pages would be appropriate, as well as adding her into the Longbow article. If not, then just the addition to Longbow would be enough. Just my opinion. --StarGeek 13:42, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
- Hero is the exact (but virtuous) equivalent of Archvillain. Although, I do not believe Indigo or Crimson are Longbow agents, but operatives of some nebulous governmental organization. --Sapph 14:43, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
- They do work for the government, but it does say that she belongs to the Longbow faction on the info window in CoV. I know she used a katana when I fought her, but I can check the demo and see if she was Invuln armor or not. As far as having separate articles for Contacts, Trainers, etc. there are more that come to mind. Aurora Borealis, Mynx, Back Alley Brawler, Infernal, ... and I'm sure we will see a lot more with Issue 7. I think it would probably just be easier to add to the existing article instead of making two. They are the same person, but just function differently in the two cities. Ok, so maybe there are three Infernals. :P - Snorii 17:58, 21 April 2006 (PDT)
I took a demo of Indigo in action and here are some powers used. I think some of them are effects of my attacks on her, but I don't know which are which. I do know that she used a KoA sword, and had that cloaking power. - Snorii 16:42, 4 May 2006 (PDT)