>.> so, was adding a couple of missed areas to the Category:Legacy Zones pages when I realised.. we don't have a page for pre-Freedom Atlas.. while not as revamped as Faultline or DA, it still got some major revisions and alterations... Should we perhaps copy the the page from history to a new page for the Legacy section? --Sleepykitty 06:45, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- It wasn't much of a revamp, actually. All of the major stuff is in exactly the same place. I would vote no. ~ AGGE talk/cons 07:17, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ditto on what Agge said. Had more of the zone got re-jiggered, I would be all about it. But, when compared to how DA and Faultline got re-jiggered, Atlas is no comparison. Mostly, it was just a visual upgrade. —Thirty7 23:48, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
Should there be an "Overview" section in this article?--GreyDog 13:54, 17 May 2007 (EDT)
o.o oddly enough, atlas has 2!! police departments in it. One to the north east, the other to the southwest. The SW one is the enterable one from Mayhem and Safeguard missions. --Sleepy Kitty 02:27, 22 December 2006 (PST)
Pages for Neighborhoods?
So there are links to all the different neighborhoods of Atlas Park, but the only one that has a page is Atlas Plaza. Do we want to make stub-sized pages for neighborhoods within zones, or can I un-wiki the links? SpaceNut 12:38, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
@.@ so, was wandering around random pages.. and ended up in the april 1st section.. I decided to reread this years prank.. O.O and realize a couple paragraphs in that it gives us some of the street names for roads in Atlas Park zone!
April Fools' Day/2009 transcription
- Atlas Drive
- Emmert Street
- Dakan Ave
- Bleaker Street
- Renwald Avenue
>.> and probably a few more.. we really need to go through the transcript at some point and label these on a map ^^ --Sleepykitty 05:12, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
I was taking in the sights around city hall when I saw a quartet of new NPCs standing around. They're not contacts and they can't be talked to, but they do speak in NPC chat with a crowd of reporters nearby. There are four that I saw: Bullet Streak, Halox von Horn, Madame Maven, and The Invincible Axios. I've only seen Bullet Streak speak:
[NPC] Bullet Streak: Yes, yes, tragedy in Galaxy City and all that. I think switching to this new polyester-rayon blend was a good idea, don't you? [NPC] News Reporter: Tell us more!
I'm not sure what the best way to organize them is, either as a section on this page or on their own individual pages, or what. Or even if they're worth noting here on the wiki. Any thoughts? Elizibar 07:54, 20 November 2011 (UTC)
- Maybe on Notable NPCs section on the Atlas Park page... but are they notable? Hrm... Sera404 13:57, 20 November 2011 (UTC)
- Probably as Notable as the Newsie or Activist NPCs, which are mentioned in that section.Elizibar 18:21, 20 November 2011 (UTC)
- I think that individual Pages have been made for each of these NPCs already on the Wiki. Be sure to link to them if they are included here. —Thirty7 23:46, 2 March 2012 (UTC)