Stardusk belongs to the Rogue Isles Villains. She is a Radiation Blast/Radiation Emission Corruptor of presumably Science origin. Her powers make her a veritable powerhouse, capable of one-shotting an even-level minion with her Cosmic Burst, making the rest of the mission incredibly easy. She is also very well-behaved for an AI controlled ally, getting lost rarely and never running out of endurance. However, she tends to use her debuff in a most random fashion.
Heroes may face her in Safeguard Missions:
- At the bank of the Steel Canyon Safeguard Mission, where she will be trying to rob it.
- In the jail of the Steel Canyon Safeguard mission, where the Family will try to free her.
Villains can find her:
- In the jail during the Steel Canyon Mayhem Mission, as an Ally.
- in the Architect Entertainment buildings of the Rogue Isles as an NPC
With a tainted soul as dark and twisted as a dying star, this villain warps and weakens any who stands in her way.
During the Steel Canyon Mayhem Mission:
Captured, in her cell:
- Note: Stardusk and the guards, unlike other villains, won't say a single word.
Once free: Your aid is appreciated. Let's not dwell on it. I have pain to inflict.
If left behind: This place is a maze. Now where is that exit?
If refound: You certainly took your time, didn't you?
Defeated: This can't be!
During the Steel Canyon Safeguard Mission:
Robbing the bank: Make sure to kill all the hostages when we're done.
Breaking out of prison: Die.
- Stardusk's Rogue Isles Villains profile for a list of her powers