From Paragon Wiki Archive
Scrapper's Strike is a Store-Bought Enhancement Set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Scrappers, and the Scrapper must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Scrapper's Strike: Accuracy/Damage
- Scrapper's Strike: Damage/Recharge
- Scrapper's Strike: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
- Scrapper's Strike: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
- Scrapper's Strike: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Scrapper's Strike: Recharge/Critical Hit Bonus
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements increases maximum Health by 1.5%.
- Three enhancements increases Melee Defense by 1.25%.
- Three enhancements increases Smashing and Lethal Defense by 2.5%.
- Four enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 2.5%.
- Five enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 8.75%.
- Six enhancements increases Smashing and Lethal Resistance by 2.21%.
The standard Scrapper's Strike enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.