Malice of the Corruptor
From Paragon Wiki Archive
Malice of the Corruptor is a Store-Bought Enhancement Set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Corruptors, and the Corruptor must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage
- Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Recharge
- Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
- Malice of the Corruptor: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
- Malice of the Corruptor: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Malice of the Corruptor: Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements increases maximum Health by 1.5%.
- Three enhancements improves the Range of all your powers by 7.5%.
- Four enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 3%.
- Five enhancements increases Ranged Defense by 3.75%.
- Five enhancements increases Energy and Negative Energy Defense by 1.875%.
- Six enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 8.75%.
The standard Malice of the Corruptor enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.