Category talk:Hero Badges with Effects
page structure update
I've made a few significant changes. - Lem 16:14, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- disabled the TOC because it looks awful
- put all the data in the page into Howtoget templates (explained here)
- broke the data up into sections so individual badges can be edited without editing the whole page
- linked the two pages together at the top and added a "footnote" to the Coordinates page.
- changed Exploration badge location links to go to the Location section of each Badge page. This is a lot more useful than the location page.
- did something similar with History badges
- I did the above two steps on a bunch of the Accolade badge pages, too.
Remove to a new page?
I think we should remove the specific badges and requirements for accolade powers to a separate page. Lacking that, we should cut them down severely. The category is self-regulating, but the lists are incomplete. Describing the category is one thing. But this really is deserving of its own page. --Jumping Jack 14:29, 13 November 2007 (EST)
Not sure, I think this describes the category pretty accurately. I set up some redirects to point here so it makes more sense. Data is freshened/compartmentalized, anyway, if it needs to move. Another idea: a Badge Hunting category/section. -- Lem 17:43, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Does Entrusted with the Secret Badge count as a badge with an Effect?
- It probably should since we have the Invention/Wentworth badges here CmdrAdeon 20:58, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not sure why this change wasn't made when this was discussed, but I just it. Draeth Darkstar 00:07, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
moving first section
Shipping the content in the first section to Gaining_Hero_Badges_with_Effects with a player guide caveat and some text stating this may not be comprehensive. Making links back and forth and I may add some redirects or other links. Also have to categorize it in any general Guide categories.