Hello, WonderGamer, and welcome to the Paragon Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Feel free to fill out your personal user page so we can get to know you. There is a collection of Userboxes you can easily add there. Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
Don't forget to drop by and introduce yourself in the forum. If you need help, ask me on my talk page or ask on the forums and someone will try to to answer your questions shortly.
Also, make sure you take a look at the Help page. There are a lot of preloaded images, missions, and contact info templates, and what you want to add might already be there.
Again, welcome! -- Eabrace 04:31, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
I was about to add my characters to my profile using images from my Xfire profile, but the only way I can find to display an image so far is to upload it to CoHTitan (remember I'm not educated on Wiki syntex yet). I figured that pulling my images from an outside source would be easier on CoHTitan as it does not take upload space on their servers. Is it possible to do this or am I just stuck with uploading my thumbnail images to CoHTitan? The thumbnail images are already created & on Xfire servers, this is why I'm trying to bypass this step.
WonderGamer 17:35, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- The ability to make use of external images in general varies by wiki, but is allowed here (and on Ouroboros Portal). The easiest way to add an external image is to simply place the address of the image in the content of a page with no tags. For instance, placing the following text on a page:
- will display the following image:
- As an example of external images in use, in the list of characters I have on my User page, all of the SG emblems are external images.
- (On a side note, please remember to sign comments on talk pages using "~~~~" at the end of the text so that it's easier to see who left the message at a later date.) --Eabrace 17:04, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah. I forget quite often to sign my comments as I'm used to it being done automatically. I do correct it when I see that I missed it though. Sorry about that...
- WonderGamer 17:38, 6 January 2010 (UTC)