From Paragon Wiki Archive
- The icon used by the sprites is single target. The ability they have seems to be an area effect one, so I'm not sure if that icon is correct.
- Initiates are described as expert in the use of daggers, yet none of them has ever attacked me with one. Their powerset is identical to the Adepts one, and I suspect it's wrong and bugged.
- Lieutenants share all the same description, even calling the Ministry Maven "Thunder Maven" and such. This is as it comes from the game. Possibly bugged.
- Charged Bolts description is bugged and simply says: "Range, Energy, -End". It's obviously a bug and I have added the text.
- Bane Sidhes can be found only during Croatoa missions. They never spawn in outdoor.
- Mary MacComber can only be found during the Croatoa Task Force and will attack you ten times in a row. She isn't very hard, since she seems to be just an AV version of a Sorcerer of the Winds, even sharing the same attacks.
--Yakovlev 19:58, 3 Feb 2006 (CST)
You can no longer attack and defeat sprites. I'm not sure how long this has been the case, but I'm fairly sure I used to be able to attack them. - Snorii 11:08, 30 July 2006 (PDT)
- Did you try attacking at the Kelly Nemmers pond or elsewhere. The one's near Kelly Nemmers cannot be attack, but I'm pretty sure the ones elsewhere can (at least a couple months ago they could). --StarGeek 18:44, 30 July 2006 (PDT)
- I just double checked on this. The sprites at Kelly Nemmers' pond and Katie Hannon's tree are immune from attack. Sprites elsewhere can still be taken down. --StarGeek 19:00, 16 August 2006 (PDT)
- They were the ones near Kelly that I was attacking. I didn't realize that they behaved differently in different areas. Thanks! - Snorii 19:25, 16 August 2006 (PDT)