From Paragon Wiki Archive
The character model in-game is spelled 'Psimon' Omega. Has it always been this way? --Blondeshell 00:07, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've played through all of this contact's missions, and I've not found any evidence to support his name being spelled "Psymon" instead of "Psimon." Either it changed at some point and no one caught it, or it's an early typo that's just persisted this long. Either way, everything should be switched to the current correct spelling. --Blondeshell 03:18, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
- I completely missed that it's been misspelled this whole time. I'm flabbergasted. --Eabrace 04:06, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
Missing Clue rersolved in "Interrogate GIFT researcher"
This had in red text:
- (MISSING CLUE?: The game didn't give me any clues when I took the scientists to his safe. But Psymon acts in the debriefing like if you had discovered something, so I believe the game is missing a clue at this point.)
I believe it works this way:
- The Researched opens the safe
- The mission is completed You got the research data!
- When I debriefed to Psymon, the Clue Found text flashed up
- I assume I gave Psymon the research data, he read it, and hence the Clue, which is added to the sounvenir and says At the GIFT office you forced a researcher to give you all the data on the psi-crystals. The research revealed the psi-crystals allowed someone to steal a person's psychic energies. This is the fourth para. of the souvenir and is not present at the beginning of this mission...
So I've removed the red text ;p Taosin 11:17, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Clues refer to the actual clues you receive during missions from glowies, mission objectives, NPCs when rescued/defeated, not souvenirs. Any additions to souvenirs is normally added after the mission is over and you talk to your contact. If the actual clue is mentioned by Psymon (as it is), and yet it's not actually given to you and you only find out after you complete the storyarc... then I'd say it's a bug. :3 Sera404 23:50, 14 June 2009 (UTC)