Talk:Paragon Rewards Program
"Badges in This Level" sub-section
I'd like to remove the "Badges in this level:" section from each tier. I know that the current game interface has this listed, but I feel that it is misleading. Badges are awarded for possessing reward tokens, but badges have no relation to slotting reward tokens. Placing this text on this page tends to lead people to believe that in order to get a badge you have to slot a reward token. I'd like to keep it clear that the reward tiers have little or nothing to do with the reward badges. Storyteller@fuse.net 23:23, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- I don't want to remove that information. This page is supposed to be an overall, quickie overview. Instead of removing an overview detail, how about we reword it. "Badges granted by owning tokens in this level:" or "Possessing tokens from this level grants the following badges:" or something like that. ~ AGGE talk/cons 23:55, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- What about just putting "earned" or "owned" after the number of tokens for each badge? For example, Trustworthy (2 tokens earned). (I'd prefer using "earned" since that's what the badge descriptions say.) -- Blondeshell 23:59, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
Token Image Removal
The intention of the token images was using them to differentiate between "slots" and "reward levels" within the PRP. Right now I see the PRP as a twisted tree that includes tokens, tiers, badges, reward levels, VIP and Premium player benefits awarding powers, costumes, salvage, locked game features and other misc. perks. Some of these items intertwine among themselves, but not all of them relate to each other. However, Paragon is grouping them all under the PRP. Putting tokens into slots on the tree is only 1 of 4 aspects of the PRP, but I see it as having become the "poster child" for the system. My intent with this article is to present the information in a more 'graspable' format for people. I believe this is of those cases where our information presentation of the same material could be different, but superior to the way Paragon Studios is currently presenting it. -- Storyteller@fuse.net 02:50, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- The tokens on the right-hand side of the window is unnecessarily repetitive, and also broken with TOCright (it pushes all the images down to below the TOC). It is already delineated in the text which rewards are based on owning a token and which rewards require slotting a token. ~ AGGE talk/cons 06:01, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
Former subscribers returning in Free to Play
If you're a former subscriber, how do you tap into those rewards? I cannot find it.
Thanks in advance,
- I think you're awarded whatever rewards you're due as soon as you log your first character in. I don't know for certain since I've been continuously active for a long time and I'm still subscribed.
- Once you've been awarded with your rewards, you can claim them from the Email window. When you open the window you'll see "Account Items" and "Character Items". You can claim the rewards from those lists.
- --Eabrace 23:20, 26 October 2011 (UTC)