From Paragon Wiki Archive
There was some discussion on the CoH boards whether the statue on Peregrine Island was her. (giant one near Crimson) There is also some speculation that it is Wavelength. - Snorii 13:02, 15 April 2006 (PDT)
- I've been watching that thread myself. --StarGeek 13:22, 15 April 2006 (PDT)
- Just to add to the confusion, check out Mission:Common - Assist the Security Chief in Independence Port. It claims that the statue in IP is both Wavelength and Cassiopeia. And someone just said (in the above mentioned thread) that the PI statue looks like the AP stature of Cassiopeia. --StarGeek 16:57, 15 April 2006 (PDT)
- well, the link would be, it was to the official City of Heroes boards. Those got yanked down and deleted as part of the sunsetting process. though.. even then, since it was a link from 2006, it might have been gone even by then during one of the couple of times they cleared out old threads. Only certain sections of the official boards where being kept in the final years, the others would auto delete after a certain number of months with no posts.
- As to the source of the info.. do you mean on the page, or this talk page? the stuff on the page is correct to the limited background info given to us. The stuff back here was likely correct as of the time it was posted. The game was not without its contradistinctions on minor characters. At one point, the internal lore folders the devs had lost some sections leading to the devs starting to use our wiki here to check facts and minutia. Which is one of the great things about wikis! They're significantly easier to have minor, otherwise useless trivia, kept and kept track of over most other forms of organization. --Sleepykitty (talk) 11:28, 7 May 2016 (UTC)
- I just meant as far as what section of the website or whatever the article info came from. I just don't remember reading about her, and I don't see a link anywhere.
- We can hope that was still around at the time, but like I said, they'd started pruning the boards long before the sun-setting, so a lot of stuff wasn't savable. As to mentions.. well, the novel "The Rikti War" obviously, but there where a couple of lists of the ppl in the 2 teams in various places.. The official website had a couple small fragments on the teams, and they'd get mentioned on various plaques or in some NPC text. I think Might for Right Act had the most relevant bits though. You might want to check the cape mission as well. --Sleepykitty (talk) 04:35, 8 May 2016 (UTC)