CoV Preorder Date
I'm looking at the email from when I place my order with Gamestop. It's dated 8/15/2005. I'm think I ordered the first day it was available, but I'm not 100% certain. I know I didn't wait more than a couple of days if I did wait. Anyone else happen to hold onto email for that long that can verify that date? :) -Eabrace 00:02, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Which to buy?
just to clarify, do any of these apply to the current system, freedom, in terms of vip time, bonuses, paragon rewards or token points, whatever...
...my understanding is 'going rogue complete collection' will get you 1 month of vip time, is this correct
...anything else? any reason to buy these (assuming unopened, of course)
Jamvaru 12:05, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- As far as I know (I haven't heard differently), when you apply the code from any of the boxed releases, you should get one month of VIP access. Incarnate content and the alignment system still require a purchase of Going Rogue, though. --Eabrace 13:58, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Pretty sure that if you are a VIP Going Rogue comes with it... i.e. the Incarnate System, etc., so a free month of VIP would include those things too... I think. Thirty7 15:56, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- 37 is correct. VIP status grants all Going Rogue stuff, and it grants access to Incarnates and First Ward and all that. When you drop out of VIP, you will not retain that stuff unless you a) buy it on the market piecemeal, or b) apply a Going Rogue boxset code. ~ AGGE talk/cons 17:03, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- ok, I believe that is a nod for going rogue and/or just going vip, and/or any of the original boxes.
- can someone confirm that any box is good?
- can I use each and every box in succession to get vip service for a few months?
- what other bonuses come with each individual box (or cdkey), if any, beyond the usual vip access?
- Jamvaru 04:12, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- Each box's goodies is listed on the wiki, visit the links on this article to the box page. You can use every box type once, though you must use [original CoV] before you use [Good Versus Evil], otherwise [original CoV] fails to apply.
- Box types: CoH, Collector's CoH, CoV, Collector's CoV, GvE, Architect, and GR - the Mac Special Edition was only a digital option so it is not available anymore. Its goodies are still available, piecemeal, on the PMarket.
- ~ AGGE talk/cons 04:34, 16 October 2011 (UTC)