From Paragon Wiki Archive
This information contains features that were to be implemented in Issue 24 and was current as of the game's shut down date.
Spider's Bite is an Attuned Enhancement set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Arachnos Soldiers and Arachnos Widows, and the character must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage ,
- Spider's Bite: Damage/Recharge ,
- Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge ,
- Spider's Bite: Damage/Endurance/Recharge ,
- Spider's Bite: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Spider's Bite: Recharge/Global Chance for Toxic DMG
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 2.5%.
- Three enhancements increases maximum Health by 2.25%.
- Four enhancements increases Melee Defense by 3.13%.
- Four enhancements increases Smashing and Lethal Defense by 1.565%.
- Five enhancements improves your Regeneration by 14%.
- Three enhancements increases maximum Endurance by 3.15%.
The standard Spider's Bite enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.
- Patch Watchlist
- Sets that improve Damage
- Sets that improve Health
- Sets that improve Melee Defense
- Sets that improve Smashing Defense
- Sets that improve Lethal Defense
- Sets that improve Regeneration
- Sets that improve Endurance
- Archetype Enhancements
- Paragon Market
- Attuned Enhancement Sets
- Archetype Enhancement Sets