From Paragon Wiki Archive
- Abbreviation of Permanent, turned into a prefix
- The ability to keep a click power active continuously by reducing its Recharge to less than its Duration. Perma is accomplished with a combination of Recharge Enhancements, IO Set Bonuses, and +Recharge buffs like Hasten.
- "Pure" Perma generally does not include outside buffs, such as Speed Boost and Accelerate Metabolism.
Most powers can be sped up by +99% with 3 Recharge IOs, so the remainder must come from buffs and bonuses. The Luck of the Gambler +Recharge Global is highly desired for this purpose.
A few common Perma-able powers:
- Permahasten - Hasten needs a total of +275% Recharge
- 205% after Hasten's own +70%, 110% after 3 recharge SOs for ~95%
- PermaDP - Dull Pain needs a total of +200% Recharge
- 105% after 3 recharge SOs for ~95%
- PermaDom - Domination needs a total of +123% Recharge
- Unable to slot enhancements so it must all be buffs or set bonuses