Might of the Tanker
From Paragon Wiki Archive
Might of the Tanker is a Store-Bought Enhancement Set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Tankers, and the Tanker must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage
- Might of the Tanker: Damage/Recharge
- Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
- Might of the Tanker: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
- Might of the Tanker: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Might of the Tanker: Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 2%.
- Three enhancements increases maximum Health by 1.88%.
- Four enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 7.5%.
- Five enhancements increases Toxic and Psionic Resistance by 1.89%.
- Six enhancements increases Smashing and Lethal Resistance by 2.21%.
The standard Might of the Tanker enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.