From Paragon Wiki Archive
Your skill at being held immobile and not being able to do anything is unmatched.
How to Get
Be Held, Slept, Stunned, or Mezzed for 60 minutes total.
The Imprisoned badge is awarded to characters of the hero and vigilante alignments. The same badge on villains and rogues is called Dazed and Confused.
- The Imprisoned Badge formerly required being controlled for 10 hours. This was changed in Issue 16.
- Restrained Badge / Slacker Badge / Waiting Badge (10 minutes held)
- Entangled Badge / Sleepy Badge / Locked Out Badge (30 minutes held)
- Imprisoned Badge / Dazed and Confused Badge / Trapped Badge (60 minutes held)
- Confined Badge / Stuck Badge (3 hours held)
- Caged Badge / Can't Do That Badge (6 hours held)
- Jailed Badge / Lagged Badge (12 hours held)
- Issue 2 Badges
- Hero Achievement Badges