Assassin's Mark is an Attuned Enhancement set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Stalkers, and the Stalker must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage ,
- Assassin's Mark: Damage/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Damage/Endurance/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Assassin's Mark: Recharge/Chance to Recharge Build Up
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements increases Recovery by 2%.
- Three enhancements improves the Accuracy of all your powers by 9%.
- Four enhancements increases Area Effect Defense by 3.75%.
- Four enhancements increases Fire and Cold Defense by 1.875%.
- Five enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 3.5%.
- Six enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 8.75%.
The standard Assassin's Mark enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.