From Paragon Wiki Archive
This information contains features that were to be implemented in Issue 24 and was current as of the game's shut down date.
Assassin's Mark is an Attuned Enhancement set from Super Packs in the Paragon Market, and is also available from Reward Merit Vendors and Incarnate Merit Vendors. It can only be slotted by Stalkers, and the Stalker must be level 10 or higher.
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage ,
- Assassin's Mark: Damage/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Damage/Endurance/Recharge ,
- Assassin's Mark: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge , and
- Assassin's Mark: Recharge/Chance to Recharge Build Up
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements increases Recovery by 2%.
- Three enhancements improves the Accuracy of all your powers by 9%.
- Four enhancements increases Area Effect Defense by 3.75%.
- Four enhancements increases Fire and Cold Defense by 1.875%.
- Five enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 3.5%.
- Six enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 8.75%.
The standard Assassin's Mark enhancements become Superior by applying an Enhancement Catalyst, individually, to each standard piece. The standard and Superior versions of each enhancement are mutually exclusive.
- Patch Watchlist
- Sets that improve Recovery
- Sets that improve Accuracy
- Sets that improve Area Effect Defense
- Sets that improve Fire Defense
- Sets that improve Cold Defense
- Sets that improve Damage
- Sets that improve Recharge
- Archetype Enhancements
- Paragon Market
- Attuned Enhancement Sets
- Archetype Enhancement Sets