From Paragon Wiki Archive
- A type of power that is either continuously active or not active in any way (like a light switch), compared to auto powers which are always active, and click powers that activate upon selection and have a duration.
- While a toggle is on, the user receives some kind of persistent benefit as long as the toggle remains on. This benefit (with rare exceptions) comes at the cost of a slow yet nearly continuous drain to endurance, with other possible effects such as decreased movement speed.
- As of Issue 13, self- and ally-affecting toggles suppress instead of detoggle when under the affect of Status Effects. Enemy-affecting toggles still detoggle.
- With rare exceptions, when they are detoggled, most toggle powers have a recharge timer.
- An alias for the /window_toggle slash command.