Feedback about the topics themselves goes here. Is a topic missing? Should a topic not exist?
Is the way the topics are presented good? Will people understand what the tables mean, and easily be able to find their topic of choice, and then easily click on the questions associated with that topic?
- The way the two tables are laid out is a bit weird. Depending on the width of the browser, the NPC table is either very wide and located below the Topics table, or is very narrow and located to the right of the Topics table. Neither looks very good. In order for it to look reasonably good, I have to make my browser fairly wide. I recommend just putting the NPC table beneath the Topics table and then giving it better column widths. -- Sekoia 20:03, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- So the issue with tables is that the way I have the tables presented, the NPC one has three columns, and the Topics one has 2. It would be inconvenient to combine them or to rearrange one so that they had the same number of columns. I could do it, sure, but I prefer the look of the tables as they are now. If enough people don't, I can combine them.
- The issue is that as far as I can tell, there's no way to format a wiki page to have two tables side by side. They're either separate, and then the page width determines if they're side by side or one on top of the other, or they're one giant table. Using various "align" formats at the top of the tables doesn't work properly, and the wiki pages about tables don't help. So if you know a way to make them side by side without combining them, let me know! Felderburg 20:20, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- I should add that combining the tables would be done vertically - adding the NPC table as a section beside the Topics table would make life very difficult for future editing, as the NPC columns grow longer to accommodate more NPC questions. Felderburg 20:26, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think you should combine them. I also don't think you should try to make them side by side, because that fails miserably on various screen sizes. Just have one above the other. That's simple and effective and is common enough on the wiki in places where we have multiple tables. -- Sekoia 01:38, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
- A bunch of cells just have "Qs" listed. What is that, and why isn't it hyperlinked? -- Sekoia 20:05, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
- Overall I think the presentation and structure makes sense. It seems fairly intuitive overall to me. -- Sekoia 01:41, 7 August 2014 (UTC)
Is a question improperly sorted? In the wrong category, or needs another category added to it?
I just reduced the size of the page by over 13k bytes by using relative links (#Topics) instead of full (Lore_AMA/Sorted#Topics). If you're linking to something on the same page, you don't need its whole name. ~ AGGE talk/cons 08:37, 6 March 2016 (UTC)