Sixth Anniversary Event
From Paragon Wiki Archive
City of Heroes celebrated its Sixth Year Anniversary on April 28, 2010. The following describes the events and rewards associated with that celebration.
- Issue 17 was scheduled to be released on the six year anniversary date of the official launch of City of Heroes.
- A free respec is being granted at the time of the release of Issue 17.
- With the release of Issue 17 all characters will receive one free costume token per costume slot.
- In-game server events on April 26 and 27 consisting of the Paragon Studios staff spawning all sorts of Monsters, Giant Monsters, and exotic spawns for players to defeat in a chaotic free-for-all in various zones. See official forum thread.
- Developer meet-and-greet on April 28 in Pocket D of the training room server.
- Developer-run contest to create a Going Rogue loyalist billboard or resistance graffiti.
- Player-run contests
- Six Year Anniversary Badge awarded to characters that log in beginning at 11am ET on Saturday, May 1st, 2010 and continuing until 11:59pm ET on Monday, May 31st.
You have helped celebrate the 6th anniversary of City of Heroes/Villains.
- 6 Year Anniversary Address from War Witch (Developer)
- Official City of Heroes® 6 Year Anniversary Celebration web page.
- Announcement of more Anniversary events.
- Samuraiko/Dark Respite's 6 Year Anniversary Fan Video (look for 6 Year Anniversary link on page, or, YouTube link