Badge time.png   The Paragon Wiki Archive documents the state of City of Heroes/Villains as it existed on December 1, 2012.

Preemptive Radial Flawless Interface

From Paragon Wiki Archive
Jump to: navigation, search

File:Incarnate Interface Preemptive VeryRare.png


Preemptive Radial Flawless Interface is one of the abilities that can be used with the Interface Slot, part of the Incarnate System. This ability is Very Rare.


For all damaging powers: 25% chance for draining an enemies Endurance over time and a 75% chance for minor energy damage-over-time.

How to Get

Preemptive Radial Flawless Interface is created with the following Incarnate Components:

Any pair of:
Salvage enchanted sand.png 1 Enchanted Sand
Salvage BiomorphicGoo.png 1 Biomorphic Goo
Salvage forbidden technique.png 1 Forbidden Technique

See Also