Mission:Burden of the Past - Finale: Moment of Judgement
Finale: Moment of Judgement
Let me see if I can get in touch with Sigil... mmph! Something's not right... Someone's talking to me in my mind! It's... Sigil, I think! Hold on...
...!, this is bad! Sigil says she's been captured by the Knives of Vengeance! They're keeping her and Kadabra Kill in a sewer system nearby!
They're putting the two of them on some sort of sick trial that is only going to end in their deaths!
- And that will only make Mot more powerful.
Right! If Sigil and Kadabra Kill die now, it'll only make things harder for us to actually fight against Mot!
Sigil gave me a rough location of where they are. You need to go save them! We need to make a stand here and now against Mot!
The sewers of Dark Astoria have been warped by the Mot. Somewhere in these sewers the Knives of Vengeance are holding Sigil and Kadabra Kill captive.
- Save Kadabra Kill and Sigil
- Find Sigil and Kadabra Kill
- Speak with the Tempest
- Two minutes to save Kadabra Kill and Sigil! (if both are chosen)
- Defeat the Knives of Vengeance (if Sigil is chosen)
- Defeat Huab Tais (if both are allowed to die)
You've handled the situation with the Knives of Vengeance.
| Editor's Note:|
If the choice is made to save both, a 2:00 minute countdown will begin during which time all Knives in the area must be defeated, otherwise Kadabra Kill and Sigil will die.
Welcome,. You're just in time to see the destruction of two oathbreakers, two sinners. The woman could have been left alone, if she did not insist on staying by this man's side.
They are both guilty of many crimes, but, let us pose the question to you. Shall we take just Kadabra's life and spare the woman? Perhaps you wonder why we ask you. An answer is not needed for that, only for the judgement to pass on them.
- Just take Kadabra's life.
- You pause for a moment before answering. If you tell these women to take Kadabra's life, they will do it, but Sigil will be safe.
- Take Kadabra's life.
- Neither of them are dying today.
- You pause for a moment before you say your words and look over the situation. Kadabra Kill and Sigil seem to be in some sort of ritual.
- You size up the situation, seeing that you'll have to defeat all of the Knives of Vengeance if you have any hope of rescuing Sigil and Kadabra Kill. However, knowing how determined the Knives are, they will probably begin their ritual to kill the two while you fight them. You're not too sure how long this would take, but it couldn't be more than a few minutes before the two of them are killed.
- If you could take down all of the Knives of Vengeance in this area before they complete the ritual, you could save Kadabra Kill and Sigil. However, if you can't defeat the Knives, then both Sigil and Kadabra Kill will be killed.
- I'm saving them both!
- (Reconsider your options)
- Kill them both, I don't care.
- A smile creeps along the face of the woman.
- Hrm... I suppose that could be arranged, . You would truly just allow both of them to die?
- It doesn't matter to me.
- (Reconsider your options)
| Eye of Vengeance|
You fought the Knives of Vengeance within Dark Astoria and discovered that they plan to hunt down and kill whoever they deem 'worthy' for their justice. It appears that, coincidentally, that's just about anyone on Primal Earth.
If you save both Kadabra Kill and Sigil within 2:00 you will earn the Time Saver Badge
| Time Saver|
You were able to save Kadabra Kill and Sigil by defeating all the members of the Knives of Vengeance within two minutes.