Character Respec Token
Once purchased, the player is able to respecify ("respec") any one character on their account. This allows Primary and Secondary Powers, Power Pool Powers, Epic Pools and Epic Pool Powers, and Enhancement Slots and Enhancements to be changed.
After purchase, the token shows as "Character Respec" in the e-mail window for Character Items, and may be claimed by any one character on the account. Note that each individual token can only be claimed once, not once per character.
To begin the respecification process, the character must then visit the appropriate contact in-game:
- Heroes see Jack Wolfe in Atlas Park; or James Frost in Fort Trident.
- Villains see Arbiter Lupin, located next to to the AE Building in Nerva Archipelago; or Arbiter Sawyer, standing near the Pocket D entrance in Port Oakes.
- Praetorians see John Snow, in Imperial City on the third floor of Studio 55.
Paragon Market Description
- Character Respec Token
- Purchasing a Respec Token will allow you to Respecify your Primary and Secondary Powers, Power Pool Powers and Enhancement Slot assignments. This does not allow you to change a Primary Power Set from Fire to Ice. To use: Claim the Respec Token on your character and visit the appropriate in-game NPC contact. For Heroes: Jack Wolfe(Atlas Park) or James Frost (Fort Trident). For Villains: Arbiter Lupin (Nerva) or Arbiter Sawyer (Port Oakes). F... (remaining text not available, see the Overview above.)
- Power set selections (both Primary and Secondary) cannot be changed (i.e. from Fire Blast to Ice Blast).
- Priced at 800pp for one token at the time of its release into the Paragon Market. Please check the Paragon Market in-game for current pricing.