Aurora Borealis is a hero trainer in Independence Port in the Bell Point neighborhood located north of the Paragon City Monorail station at coordinates (-1634, 0, -5806). Her location is marked on the map as a contact.
Villains face her in the following missions:
- Take down Aurora Borealis from Darla Mavis (Levels 25-29)
- Defeat Aurora Borealis and allies from Psimon Omega (Levels 30-34)
- Defeat Aurora Borealis and take the books from Magus Mu'Drakhan (Levels 35-39)
Before the war, Aurora Scott was just a fledgling hero doing her best for the city she loved. Afterwards, she was something else entirely. Aurora played host to Sister Psyche's mind after the Freedom Phalanx heroine was injured in the war. After gladly sacrificing her autonomy so that Sister Psyche could continue to serve, Aurora's just now returning to her own life. And she's got a few bones to pick with the villains who flourished in her absence.
- I don't need to read minds to know I could be of aid.
- You look like you could use some assistance.
Aurora will say the following when you encounter her:
- Aurora Borealis is the wife of Calvin Scott, a former Task Force contact.
- Aurora Borealis' Praetorian Earth counterpart's body is currently possessed by Mother Mayhem.
- Aurora Borealis's Vindicators profile for a list of her powers