Pre-Existing Level 50 Badge Icons
Forgive me for asking a newbish question, but is there any way to browse the wiki's image gallery to avoid mistakes like this in the future? Archabaddon 20:40, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Most of the images here are actually named based on the name of the actual image in the resource files. I'd have to look, but that one might actually have the word "badge" in the real name twice.
- As for browsing the image gallery, I'm not sure there's a way to quickly browse all of the images but there are a couple of methods I typically use if I'm checking for an image that might already exist. I usually just go to where I know it's being used (in this case, Made Badge) and click the image to see where it lives. Sometimes I'll look in the categories (i.e. Category:Badge icons which itself is part of Category:Icon images which is part of Category:Graphics etc.) if I'm looking for an image. Maybe someone can offer a better solution in that area, but those usually are enough to find what I'm looking for.
- And since the official welcome committee hasn't already been here to say it: Welcome to the Wiki! --Eabrace 21:25, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the warm welcome and the references! I'll keep these handy for future use :) Archabaddon 22:33, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Definitely keeping this :) Thanks! Archabaddon 17:30, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
Hey Obsidius, I appreciate that you've taken a renewed interest in updating Paragon Wiki after some time away. Unfortunately, we won't be able to keep the edits you've made for content from the Homecoming server, as per the discussion in this forum thread. For now, Paragon Wiki will stay as it was when shut down during I24 beta. Now, if there is old content that was not affected by the Homecoming development process, that's fine to update/add/etc., but new stuff is no-go. (Case in point, adding the Sentinel AT to the power set pages broke the other ATs' articles.) If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to comment here or on the thread I linked. Thanks. — talk / contribs 03:10, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry for the trouble. Seems like, besides teh content not being approved for the wiki seemingly, some thought the wiki was being vandalized as powersets I edited stopped appearing in other ATs. I'm befuddled as how adding a category to a page would cause power sets to stop appearing for other ATs; ex.: adding Category: Sentinel Primary would stop the same power from appearing as Category:Blaster Primary.
If the root cause isn't apparent, and if/ when Homecoming becomes the "official" CoH server and ParagonWiki becomes the wiki for that server, this will need to be looked into. If you can give me pointers, I'd be grateful. - Obsidius (talk) 07:28, 1 September 2019 (UTC)