From Paragon Wiki Archive
Revision as of 08:17, 18 March 2007 by Konoko (wow, lots learned since I made these.)
PUT IN howtoget TEMPLATES.
- This actually defines the valign option. On badge badges, it's best to have it valign=top, but some pages are better suited to valign=center
- image name resized to 20px by default. Do not include the brackets and Image:. i.e. icon=Badge_villain_council.png not icon=[[Image:Badge_villain_council.png|size=20px]]
- Name of badge, use full name
- Accomplishment, Achievement, Exploration, History, etc
- VERY brief description
- Zone name, general location, and exact /loc coordinates
- Currently using an indented numbered list.
- :# [[zone name]] (x, z, y,)
- :# [[zone name2]] (x, z, y,)
- Mission name or who gives it.
- Who and/or how many to defeat.
- For the Mission Accomplishment badges, use 27px
- For the extra wide Task force Accomplishment badges, use 53px