Talk:Confuse (Status Effect)
I added the COnfuse power from the Illusion power set for Controllers but I'm NOT that good at power boxes so someone may want to edit it a bit Taxibot Sara2.0 16:25, 2 October 2008 (UTC)Taxibot Sara2.0
- Should be all set. :) -Eabrace 17:09, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Arctic Air (Ice Control), Aura of Confusion (Fortunata Teamwork), and World of Confusion (Mental Manipulation) should be on the list too, but I don't know how to add them. Weatherby Goode 00:59, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Quick List of Powers that Protect from Confusion
In case we add a section listing powers that protect against Confusion, just writing out a preliminary list here.
- Empathy#Clear Mind
- Sonic Resonance#Clarity
- Stone Armor#Minerals
- Storm Summoning#Steamy Mist
- Super Reflexes#Focused Fighting
- Thermal Radiation#Thaw
- Willpower#Indomitable Will
--Eabrace 17:09, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
If we're going to list powers that do confuse and powers that protect from confuse, we will need to do the same for every single other status effect and other stuff we have protection/resistance to. I think it's better to not do it at all, as it clutters up all those pages... -- Aggelakis 18:11, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Good point. The list I created for the Rez article previous revision took a fair amount of doing.
- It would still be useful to have an example of a power causing the effect and powers resisting or protecting from the effect. However an exhaustive list would clutter the article.
- One possibility would be to use the generic icons from Icons_Inner_Symbol_Key as evidenced in this revision of Rez 
- Just some thoughts. --Konoko 14:52, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- "I think it's better to not do it at all" QFE. Corebreach 01:49, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Are we going to get rid of the powers listings or no? Replace "Powers that use Confuse" with "How can I tell if a power will confuse?" and get rid of the ever-growing clutter? -- Agge (talk) 20:12, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'm good with decluttering if we can find a concise way to say "here's how to tell" that captures all of the powers that confuse. (Too bad this doesn't quite work.) --Eabrace 20:37, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
- *facepalm* Why don't I ever think of easy answers like that? :) --Eabrace 20:46, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
1. I've confused mobs countless times. The confused ones don't get attacked back by their unconfused victims. The latter just stand there and take it. 2. I believe Confusion does stop DE eminators from buffing their allies. The reason Confusion doesn't cause them to buff the player's team is that the eminator buffs are coded to affect DE faction members only. If players could somehow summon a DE faction pet, the buff from a confused eminator should affect it. Corebreach 11:36, 5 January 2009 (UTC)