From Paragon Wiki Archive
You've spent over 30 minutes Slept, Immobilized, or Held. Lord Recluse is not impressed.
How to Get
Be Held, Slept, Stunned, or Mezzed for 30 minutes total.
- The Sleepy Badge formerly required being controlled for 2 hours. This was changed in Issue 16.
- Restrained Badge / Slacker Badge / Waiting Badge (10 minutes held)
- Entangled Badge / Sleepy Badge / Locked Out Badge (30 minutes held)
- Imprisoned Badge / Dazed and Confused Badge / Trapped Badge (60 minutes held)
- Confined Badge / Stuck Badge (3 hours held)
- Caged Badge / Can't Do That Badge (6 hours held)
- Jailed Badge / Lagged Badge (12 hours held)
- Issue 6 Badges
- Issue 16 Badges
- Villain Achievement Badges