Cooperative City Zone (all)
|Exploration Badges:||Big Time, Trucker|
|Day Jobs:||Caregiver/Pain Specialist, Banker/Thief, Clubber, Monitor Duty|
|Connecting Zones:||Kings Row, Faultline, Talos Island, Founders' Falls|
Pocket D is a first rate night club occupying a self-contained pocket dimension created from nothing by DJ Zero. Pocket D is a no-fire zone where Heroes and Villains can mingle safely. Pocket D opened up after the hero-only Paragon Dance Party shut down.
Apart from the Rikti War Zone and Cimerora, Pocket D is one of the only other zones in which Heroes and Villains can team together. Several special events have introduced special missions that could be run by mixed teams of heroes and villains, including a few missions that required teammates from both sides.
Pocket D has been a key location during several special events.
- Valentine's Day Event 2006
- During the 2006 Valentine's Day Event, Pocket D introduced three new contacts (Ganymede, Scratch, and DJ Zero) who were seeking the aid of heroes and villains for special missions. During these missions, heroes and villains could team together for the first time ever.
- Second Anniversary Event
- Pocket D was the site of the Second Anniversary Event's "Silver Age Party" on April 28, 2006. All characters were awarded a token to allow them to don a costume to pay homage to the Silver Age of comic books.
- The farewell party for the widely admired CuppaJo had several events in Pocket D, including the CuppaCloning costume contest.
- Winter Event 2006
- The 2006 Winter Event introduced the Ski Chalet, from which Father Time asked both heroes and villains to save Baby New Year. Heroes and villains could team together for his missions.
- Valentine's Day Event 2007
- The 2007 Valentine's Day Event brought back Ganymede and Scratch. Once again, heroes and villains could team together for the special missions given by Ganymede, Scratch, and DJ Zero.
- Third Anniversary Event (Training Room Only)
- The Test Server's Pocket D was the site of the Third Anniversary Event's Official Party on April 27, 2007, with a costume theme of "Secret Identity". During the party, the Ski Chalet was opened.
- Ganymede - Valentine's Events, hero contact
- Scratch - Valentine's Events, villain contact
- Father Time - Winter Events, gives "Rescue Baby New Year" mission.
- Some bartenders sell inspirations. One interesting point is that they are some of the only places from which to buy inspirations while engaging in a strike/task force, along with Arena Stores.
- Arena Stores
- Trina the Body Sculptress - tailor in the Tiki Lounge
During the Valentine's Events, there are two additional bartenders in Pocket D who sell temporary powers.
- Chilly - sells Dimension Drop temporary powers to heroes.
- Dram - sells Dimension Drop temporary powers to villains.
There are no neighborhoods explicitly marked on the Pocket D map. However, there are a few areas that are recognized as being different.
- The Hero lobby outside the dance club proper (Music Loop)
- The Hero side of the dance club proper (Music Loop)
- The Villain lobby outside the dance club proper (Music Loop)
- The Villain side of the dance club proper (Music Loop)
- The central part of the dance club proper (Music Loop)
- The Arena lounge (Music Loop)
- The Tiki Room (Music Loop)
- The Ski Chalet (Music Loop)
- The ski slopes (Music Loop)
The following badges can be found in Pocket D:
You've visited the floating truck in Pocket D.
| Cage Fighter|
Fighting in a nice big arena is one thing, but fighting in a cage is completely... different. Only the strong survive a cage match.
The Monkey fight club area also includes:
| Big Time|
The 'Fambly', as Joe Young would call them, had been dipping their fingers into the RMFC for some time. As luck would have it, DJ Zero offered Joe and Cornelius a chance to expand their business venture. The Monkey Fight Club Arena and Pocket D are a one-two punch that will certainly be a knockout!
You have spent a great deal of time working in the hospitals of Paragon City during your free time earning the Caregiver Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
| Pain Specialist|
Your expertise in surgery and understanding pain has earned you the Pain Specialist Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your time spent working with the financial institutions of Paragon City during your free time has earned you the Banker Day Job. Logging out in a Vault will earn you an Influence Bonus, when you log back, in each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent staging heists on the various financial institutions of the Rogue Isles has earned you the Thief Day Job. Logging out in a Vault will earn you an Infamy Bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
You spent your free time mingling with both the heroes of Paragon City and the villains of the Rogue Isles in Pocket D earning yourself the Clubber Day Job. Logging out in Pocket D will earn you a bonus to your out of combat Recovery, when you log back in, for a short time.
| Monitor Duty|
Your time spent protecting your Supergroup's base has earned you the Monitor Duty Day Job. Logging out in your Supergroup base will earn you a Prestige bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Pocket D connects to the following locations:
| Dampening Field -Teleport|
You are being affected by a Dampening Field. It seems unlikely you could teleport.
- As of August 16, 2006, Teleporting is no longer allowed in Pocket-D.
- This does not apply to the Ski Chalet area which is outside of the Dampening Field.
- The entry way passage connecting either sides doors to the elevators leading to the dance floor are also exempt.
- Pets (Powerset or Temporary Powers) and Henchmen set to aggressive near one of the corners of the dance floor in the main room of Pocket D will attack an invisible, invincible entity rumored to be the source of the dampener.
- The exact coordinates of the source of the dampening field are - POS (-236.5, 0, -900.5), the npc generating it is named Dampening Field, and uses a model called NPC Puddle, it has 110 hp.