From Paragon Wiki Archive
- A defensive power (sometimes called a tier 9) that makes the character extremely difficult to defeat until it wears off. Some godmode powers include a crash that reduces the health or endurance of a character:
- Power Surge removes 90% of max health and all endurance, and halts endurance recovery when it wears off.
- Unstoppable removes 90% of max health and all endurance when it wears off.
- Elude, Kuji-In Retsu, and Overload remove all endurance and halt endurance recovery when they wear off.
- One with the Shield removes 60% of max endurance when it wears off.
- Light Form removes 50% of max health and 50% of max endurance when it wears off.
- Strength of Will removes 50% of max endurance when it wears off.
- Moment of Glory has no crash.
- In the context of roleplaying, when a player roleplays some of the actions or responses of another player's character(s) without the player's consent, usually in a way that favors their own characters.