Fury of the Gladiator
From Paragon Wiki Archive
Revision as of 20:22, 19 January 2010 by Catwhoorg (Seperating out PVP effects per Panacea layout tested last year)
There are six enhancements in this set:
- Fury of the Gladiator: Damage/Accuracy,
- Fury of the Gladiator: Damage/Recharge,
- Fury of the Gladiator: Damage/Endurance/Recharge,
- Fury of the Gladiator: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge,
- Fury of the Gladiator: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge, and
- Fury of the Gladiator: Chance for -Res .
Only one of each of these types of enhancements may be slotted per power.
The following set bonuses apply when slotting more than one of the enhancements in this set into a single power:
- Two enhancements increases Fire and Cold Resistance by 1.89%.
- Three enhancements provides 3 points of protection against Knockback effects on you.
- Four enhancements improves the Damage of all your powers by 2.50%.
- Five enhancements increases Toxic and Psionic Resistance by 1.58%.
- Six enhancements improves the Accuracy of all your powers by 7.00%.
- Two enhancements increases Slow Resistance by 10.00%. (PvP only)
- Three enhancements gives a 7.5% chance for Repel protection for 10s. (PvP only)
- Four enhancements increases Fire and Cold Defense by 3.13%. (PvP only)
- Four enhancements increases Area Effect Defense by 1.565%. (PvP only)
- Five enhancements increases maximum Health by 2.25%. (PvP only)
- Six enhancements improves the Recharge of all your powers by 7.50%. (PvP only)