Badge time.png   The Paragon Wiki Archive documents the state of City of Heroes/Villains as it existed on December 1, 2012.

Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface

From Paragon Wiki Archive
Revision as of 04:58, 23 February 2012 by Sera404 (Talk | contribs) (Description)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

File:Incarnate Interface Degenerative VeryRare.png


Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface is one of the abilities that can be used with the Interface Slot, part of the Incarnate System. This ability is Very Rare.


Adds a -Max HP debuff proc (25% chance) and a Minor Toxic DoT (75% chance) to most damaging attacks.

How to Get

Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface is created with the following Incarnate Components:

Any pair of:
Salvage detailed report.png 1 Detailed Reports
Salvage mediation techniques.png 1 Meditation Techniques
Salvage self evoling alloy.png 1 Self Evolving Alloy

See Also